What makes a great experience even better? Sharing it!
Share your next adventure with a neighbor, friend, or family member!
Invite your girls' favorites to register for Girl Scouts today, and embark on the best year ever, together– making new friends, trying new things, and contributing in your community.
Are you among the ranks of our amazing volunteers? Share your experience with a co-worker, new neighbor, or family member.
The benefits of Girl Scouting begin long before and last into adulthood, according to results of a summer 2014 pulse national poll conducted with more than 3,500 volunteers and parents of Girl Scouts in the K−5 age range.
• 90% of parents reported that their daughter’s confidence has increased as a direct result of participation in Girl Scout programming.
• 95% said their girls have had access to new experiences and formed lasting friendships in Girl Scouts.
• 97% say Girl Scouts has been an overall positive experience for their daughters.
• 89% attributed Girl Scout membership to increasing their child’s happiness.
Girls aren’t the only ones gaining from the Girl Scout experience. GSEM volunteers report that their involvement has given them purpose and support during periods of unemployment, the ability to build stronger connections with their girls and their friends, and helped them form friendships of their own.
• 94% of volunteers have made new friends.
• 88% believe their lives are better because they volunteer with Girl Scouts
• Two-thirds believe their volunteer experience has helped them professionally.
• 95% are happy knowing they are making girls’ lives better.
We can't wait to see your family and friends this fall! Check out our calendar for upcoming recruitment events near you.
Share your Girl Scout experiences with our GSEM community. Email photos, stories, and more to firstname.lastname@example.org.